Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20th. 1112pm

I am now a statistic.
A legitimate statistic & I really wish I wasnt. So Im running away. This is deff. something that has to be done... HAS TO BE. I knew this place would be the death of me... I got close to it. Its scary to not feel safe in your own house. The house youve lived in your whole life. To not trust the city that you grew up in. Looking at everyone like they will do the same shit HE did. I feel watched, followed, lost, violated, and to sum it all up, insane..

Shit has gotten pretty crazy. Regardless of the past, I realized whos real even more then the last time I blogged. Caseys back & I never want him to leave my side again. I dont know how serious he is about runnin' with me but this time, Ive gotta do this before I end up doing something crazy here. Whether its me or someone else... Something even crazier can always happen.


Stephen... I never wanna see him again in my life. Ever. He hurt me... Betrayed, really. I always think that the person hurting me at the moment, is the one who is going to hurt me the most. Im really just lying to myself becuz I know the next person that hurts me it will be ten fold of whatever the fuck it is Im going thru currently. As dramatic as that may seem, its the truth. So help me God.

This blog seems to be all I have thats solid. Where I can just be here and be me and not worry about it. What people think or what someones going to say. This is me. True, unfiltered. Well thats kind of untrue. I believe if I said what I really wanted to on here, Id be catching charges or some shit.

Dueces. Fuck the world & Just about everyone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment